Ready for a deep dive into .NET?
Xpanxion believes continuous learning is critical to success and our developers share this passion. We expect regular contributions to training curriculum and delivery, peer mentoring and one on one sessions with colleagues. You will receive guidance and exceptional support in developing your career with Xpanxion’s deeply technical and talented team.
Technical Goodies we look for include:
- C# using ASP.NET MVC and Web API
- Experience or knowledge of Silverlight/WPF, ASP.NET, WCF, experience with design patterns, TDD is a plus
- HTML and CSS
- JQuery, Angular, Backbone, Prototype, Bootstrap or other front end frameworks
- User Experience design
- Developing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device applications
- Visual Studio 2013
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) design and architecture
Working in small, fast moving teams, you will:
- Bang out code and show our clients why we’re a best in class services organization.
- Cut through red tape and focus on writing code your mom would be proud of.
- Have a passion for unit testing and know how to impress teammates with code coverage numbers.
- Be surrounded by developers who have a passion for new technologies and finding innovation solutions.
- Work with teams who focus on success as a whole, not concerned with individual accomplishments.
- Have exposure to a wide variety of businesses in a fast paced consulting environment.
- Experience why developing on the latest and greatest technology platforms gives us a competitive advantage.
- Positions are full-time employees of Xpanxion, not contractors
- Employees have the support of an excellent training program
- Multiple other positions available at multiple different experience and education levels
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Position located in Ames, Iowa; Kearney, Nebraska; Manhattan, Kansas; or Lincoln, Nebraska.
- Remote positions available in some circumstances.
Participate in all of our employee benefit programs:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company health club membership
- Bonus Program
- 18 PTO days and 11 holidays