As our largest domestic office, Kearney, Nebraska has been the foundation of Xpanxion's success since opening our first rural office here in 2006. Here our employees enjoy the amenities of a smaller community where traffic is next to non-existent, while still providing top notch applications for fortune 500 clients. Xpanxion continues invest and build relationships in the area and will begin construction on a brand new office building in 2017.
As a liaison between the IT department and the business unit, strong communication skills both verbally and written are required. Capturing and writing effective and clear requirements while also working cohesively with the project team and stakeholders are key to success in this role.
• Leads discovery sessions, documents and manages scope, writes requirements, performs quality assurance, configuration assistance, application training, problem resolution and third level support to new and existing clients.
Interacts with clients to determine solution specifications.
• Develops business rules as well as supporting process flows.
• Provides two way communications between the customer and the extended project team.
• Consults with customers on functional related aspects of design, project delivery and support.
• Plans, schedules, and coordinates activities related to system development projects.
• Responsible for on time delivery of medium to large projects.
• Ability to write user stories, manage a backlog, and help ensure adherence to scrum process
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Excellent project management skills
• Good track record of working as a Business Analyst is a highly desired
• Demonstrated successful working relationships with IT and Business customers
• Strong negotiation skills; excellent communication and presentation skills are required
• Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language to end users and senior management
• Exceptional customer service orientation and collaboration skills
• Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Strong multi-tasking capabilities
Participate in all of our employee benefit programs:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Bonus Program
• 18 PTO days and 11 holidays