As our largest domestic office, Kearney, Nebraska has been the foundation of Xpanxion's success since opening our first rural office here in 2006. Here our employees enjoy the amenities of a smaller community where traffic is next to non-existent, while still providing top notch applications for fortune 500 clients. Xpanxion continues invest and build relationships in the area and will begin construction on a brand new office building in 2017.
Our developers will have the opportunity to work with iOS and/or Android applications. Xpanxion believes continuous learning is critical to success and our developers share this passion. We expect regular contributions to training curriculum and delivery, peer mentoring and one on one sessions with colleagues. You will receive guidance and exceptional support in developing your career with Xpanxion’s deeply technical and talented team.
Technical Goodies we look for include:
- Android SDK, iOS SDK, Windows Universal Platform SDK
- MVVM Design Pattern, MVVM Cross Framework
- IDE for .NET or C++ application
- C#, ASP.NET
- Hands on experience with cross platform and/or native Android and iOS mobile application development
- 2+ years’ experience in Xamarin, Android or Swift
- Experience with Scrum and Agile team environments
Working in small, fast moving teams, you will:
- Bang out code and show our clients why we’re a best in class services organization.
- Cut through red tape and focus on writing code your mom would be proud of.
- Have a passion for unit testing and know how to impress teammates with code coverage numbers.
- Be surrounded by developers who have a passion for new technologies and finding innovation solutions.
- Work with teams who focus on success as a whole, not concerned with individual accomplishments.
- Have exposure to a wide variety of businesses in a fast paced consulting environment.
- Experience why developing on the latest and greatest technology platforms gives us a competitive advantage.
- Positions are full-time employees of Xpanxion, not contractors
- Employees have the support of an excellent training program
- Multiple other positions available at multiple different experience and education levels
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Position located in Ames, Iowa; Kearney, Nebraska; Manhattan, Kansas; Lincoln, Nebraska, or Fort. Collins, Colorado.
Participate in all of our employee benefit programs:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Program
- Paid Holidays and PTO