In 2006, Xpanxion first opened its doors in Nebraska.Seven years later, we expanded our office into Lincoln,and opened an office in the Haymarket area. This office quickly became a center of technical expertise.We leveraged the skills from the greater Lincoln area to build our most motivated and efficient software teams.
The Product Manager Role must be able to derive, document and deliver detailed product requirements and acceptance criteria to cross functional operational teams in an agile software life cycle methodology (Development, Quality Assurance, sales, services, support, etc.). Strong leadership skills and motivation would serve a candidate well in this role.
- Conduct Client interviews to derive, document and verify End User needs to be included in software products
- Interact with Software Development Life Cycle team in product roadmap and sprint planning
- Conduct Market Analysis / Segmentation / Definition to refine product features / requirements
- Develop content required for product quote tools (pricing, long descriptions, short descriptions, etc.)
- Design workflows and user requirements
- Define personas (user, buyer)
- Cost analysis – build vs. buy decisions
- Vendor comparisons and selection
- 4-year degree in engineering, business, computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years product management experience
- 1+ years managerial experience
- Thorough knowledge product management, product management lifecycle and approaches (helpful to know application lifecycle management as well) and demonstrated leadership skills
Working in small, fast moving teams, you will:
- Work to solve complex problems with elegant solutions.
- Be self- driven and thrive in an ever changing environment.
- Be surrounded by IT individuals who have a passion for new technologies and finding innovation solutions.
- Work with teams who focus on success as a whole, not concerned with individual
- Have exposure to a wide variety of businesses in a fast paced consulting environment.
- Positions are full-time employees of Xpanxion, not contractors
- Employees have the support of an excellent training program
- Multiple other positions available at multiple different experience and education levels
- Competitive salary and benefits
Participate in all of our employee benefit programs:
- Extensive Training and development programs
- Weekly feedback meetings with supervisors
- Competitive Salary
- Team building events
- Every month, each of our U.S. based locations has a morale events, whether it’s a monthly happy hour, pay day breakfast, or office Olympics!
- Room for growth
- Flexible schedule
- 18 Days of PTO and 11 Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Bonus Programs