Xpanxion first arrived in Ames in 2012, and in 2016 opened the doors to a brand new office. This office helps to further exemplify our commitment to succeed and foster our relationship in the community. Xpanxion is excited to be a contributing factor to the continuous progress within Ames' growing tech industry. We were recognized in 2014 with the Economic Impact Award and again in 2015 with the Prometheus IT Service Provider of the Year award. We look to consistently leverage this office and access to the talented technical individuals this location offers.
We are looking to hire an experienced Drupal Developer for our team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Full-stack hands on development
- Deliver solutions around content management
- Be adaptive and strike a good balance between speed and efficiency
- Develop a deep understanding of the system, write technical specifications, enforce coding standards
- Contribute in software builds, deployment strategies, code reviews and software recommendations
- Take part in agile ceremonies to estimate and execute programming projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Hands on PHP development experience in Drupal Framework (Version 7 and more)
- Strong understanding and background of source control tools (GIT)
- Ability to work in both a Linux and Windows environment
- Previous experience working in an agile environment
- Extensive Training and development programs
- Weekly feedback meetings with supervisors
- Competitive Salary
- Game room
- Nothing beats that 2:30 slump like a game of ping pong or darts! Each of our U.S. based locations have a game room, and break room with vending machines.
- Team building events
- Every month, each of our U.S. based locations has a morale events, whether it’s a monthly happy hour, pay day breakfast, or office Olympics!
- Room for growth
- Flexible schedule
- 18 Days of PTO and Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Bonus Programs
Disclaimer: Xpanxion is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
For any queries please contact :firstname.lastname@example.org